At Madison, our team of 120 are empowered with the spirit of “making it happen” for our customers by connecting them with the very best solutions, products and brands. Being well connected and making it happen for our customers is more than just a brand promise – it’s our way of life.
Our culture is the heart and mind of who we are and champions how we interact with each other and our customers and suppliers. In our 2019 Employee Experience Survey when asked to describe our culture using three words the top words our teams used were friendly, fun, family, inclusive, professional, relaxed, welcoming and positive.
Life at Madison
- We pay competitive packages – and facilitate a yearly salary review for all staff
- You’re in control of your incentive– with remuneration linked to performance for certain roles. The harder you work, the higher the reward
- We understand work and life shouldn’t compete – we focus on outcomes, not face time in the office. We understand family comes first and support you to find a way to make your work and home life integrate, rather than balance
- We listen and act on feedback – we facilitate yearly staff experience surveys and take action on the issues that matter to you most
- We recognise loyalty – we understand you have a choice of where to work which is why we recognise our long-standing employees with a tenure bonus and celebration events
- Your development is part of our growth strategy – we encourage continual learning and development and promote internally first
- We promote a healthy body, healthy mind – we provide lunch every day ensuring you’re fuelled for the day and organise regular health initiatives such an annual flu shot, ergonomic assessments etc