MxActivitySensor 2.0 with Intelligent 3D Motion Detection
Content published by Mobotix: www.mobotix.com/eng_Au
Achieve unique advantages thanks to the combination of MxActivitySensor 2.0 and the event logic of MOBOTIX:
• Detects motion in predefined areas and notifies relevant and important events
• Differentiates objects depending on size and perspective, thus reducing false alarms caused by birds and small animals
• Reduces false alarms caused by rain, snow or shaking trees and camera poles
• Enables an event based recording and reduces storage and bandwidth requirements
• In the case of an alarm, the camera reacts autonomously and for example, can notify security services, broadcast an audio message or can switch on any illumination.
• In order to restrict relevant security events even further, it is possible to combine other sensor technologies
• Easy configuration via reference windows in near and far distance range
• This 3D motion detection is a standard feature in every non-hemispheric camera from 2017 onwards and available for all x14/24 and x15/25 models via firmware upgrade.
MxActivitySensor is a software sensor which detects the movement of the entire object.
Object sizes are defined with an automatic perspective calculation of the camera.
MxActivitySensor 2.0 provides a higher efficiency and reliability with not only reducing false alarms caused by disturbances, but also differentiates moving objects based on size.
Roof of a large building
The camera always keeps an eye on the essentials and only notifies security-related events. In this case objects like birds are ignored, but humans are reliably detected.
Monitoring of a fence around a large piece of property
It is possible not to receive false alarms caused by small straying animals like a dog but to be notified when a human enters the secured area.