Smart edge video recording of track crossings for incident detection and vehicle identification
Being able to identify when a vehicle has illegally crossed a rail track has now become easier and smarter.
By utilising a Mobotix dual lens camera with enhanced optics to clearly view license plates, positioned facing the rail crossing, its now possible to record evidence of the dangerous behaviour. The detection and recording are only started when the crossing lights are enabled and both pre and post recording durations can be enabled. By only recording when the crossing is active, the solution cuts down on storage requirements and provides a quicker method to review any possible incidents.
- Smart recording triggered when lights on boom gates are activated
- Programmable recording period to save unnecessary storage
- High temperature rated PoE hardware
- Dual lens camera to identify vehicle number plates, while also providing overview of scene
- Cellular and wireless communication options