Madison’s Must-See Technologies at Integrate 2014Madison Technologies to showcase live demonstrations of the latest Broadcast and Professional AV products at Integrate 2014 - 26th-28th August
Madison Technologies, a national leader in Broadcast and AV technology sales and support, will demonstrate features of the latest AV technology from their stable of internationally renowned brands at Integrate 2014, beginning Tuesday 26th August at the Sydney Showgrounds Olympic Park.
There will be live demonstrations of the following solutions:
- USB3.0 Camera Signal over Spectra 3022 Fibre by Icron Technologies
- HDMVPlus MultiViewer by SmartAVI, which views and controls multiple PC's or Devices simultaneously with a single display.
- HDMI KVM over IP Broadcaster w/ USB, IR & RS232 by Aavara
- Unique Digital Signage display by SpinetiX. Using the Hyper Media Players and the Elementi software, you’ll see ways you can unleash your creativity.
- NEW: USB PTZ Cameras from HuddleCamHD are ideal for meeting rooms and boardrooms.
Plus: Madison now offers the Opticomm Emcore range of HD Video Distribution for Broadcast/IPTV/CATV systems.
See all this and more on stand G37 throughout Integrate. To find out more call 1800 00 77 80 or visit www.madisontech.com.au