Madison Technologies launches new Garland onGard Smoke Alarm range
Madison Technologies is pleased to introduce a new range of Smoke Alarms to the Garland portfolio of products, Garland onGard Smoke Alarms. The range was developed in conjunction with Kidde, a leading manufacturer of fire and safety products.
The new Garland onGard Smoke Alarms feature a 10-year warranty, interconnecting capability and are available in three sensing technologies (photoelectric, ionisation and heat).
Steve Mannion, CEO of Cabling & Connectivity at Madison Technologies said, “We are excited to have worked with one of the world leaders in fire safety, Kidde, to develop the high-quality onGard smoke alarms. The new range presents an exciting opportunity and provides more value to the electrical wholesaler market.”
Bradley Taylor, ANZ Sales Manager at Kidde commented, “The Garland onGard range was developed with Madison Technologies to specifically meet the needs of the Australian market. We’re pleased to work with Madison Technologies, given their strong reach in the electrical wholesale channel.”
The 240V range features the Quick-Connect system which reduces install time with no wire stripping, and no tools required when replacing devices. The 240V Mains and Wireless alarms are interconnectable - when any one alarm is triggered, all interconnected alarms will also sound an immediate warning to alert all occupants throughout the home.
The range includes 6 models:
• OG30: 240V Mains Powered Heat Alarm
• OG10: 240V Mains Powered Ionisation Smoke Alarm
• OG20: 240V Mains Powered Photoelectric Smoke Alarm
• OG20LL: 240V Mains Powered Photoelectric – Long Life Smoke Alarm
• OG4000LDCS-WB: Wireless Interconnect Talking Smoke Alarm with Safety Light, Photoelectric
• OG1400: Battery Photoelectric Smoke Alarm
Garland onGard Smoke Alarms are compliant with Australian Standard AS3786:2014 and are ActiveFire registered.
• 10-year warranty across the onGard range.
• Quick-Connect system for the 240V range allows for a quicker install time with no wire stripping, and no tools required when replacing devices.
• Interconnecting – all 240V alarms interconnect with up to 18 onGard hard-wired alarms. The Wireless alarm interconnects with up to 12 onGard wireless alarms.
• Tamper-resistant locking device helps prevent unauthorised alarm removal.
• Compliant with AS3786:2014 and ActiveFire registered
For more information, visit www.garlandcables.com.au/ongard