Portable Traffic Light
The Portable Traffic Light uses smart and innovative technology, making it safe and efficient for traffic controllers to operate.
Madison Technologies has created the next generation portable traffic signal system, giving a great user experience that’s built to last.
Intended for traffic control around roadworks as a safer alternative to STOP/SLOW signs, the Portable Traffic Light is easy to set-up and operate with minimal training.
- Lightweight Hand Remote Controller with backlit low power LCD display
- Extensive built-in safety features; early warnings and alerts, GPS location, compass direction and tilt warnings
- Robust tripod with large footprint stability that’s adjustable to suit any terrain
- Portable lightweight design for easy set-up with only 3 separate components to handle
- Hot-swappable lithium LiFePO4 batteries for continuous, disruption-free operation
The Portable Traffic Light includes a highly stable tripod fabricated from steel to stand up to the rigors of harsh environments and provide a long-lifespan. Each tripod leg is adjustable to enable upright operation on uneven terrain. Mounting of the lantern head is at waist height, minimising back strain and pinch points. Stability is enhanced with legs fully extended, reducing the need for additional ballast in stronger winds or for when the quick-fit target board is required.
Hand Remote Control
The stylish lightweight Hand Remote Controller (HRC) has a low power LCD display for user friendly insights to assist with easy operation of the Portable Traffic light.