Passive and Active Technologies for Connected Broadcast Solutions
At the core of every broadcast systems technology decision is the motivation to deliver high quality audio and video content without delay or disruption. Whether it’s a multi-million dollar studio, a live performance venue or a small post-production outfit.
The convergence of IT and AV, which has brought about the universal adoption of IP networking, has impacted every level of the broadcast industry as it accelerates in its transition from analogue to digital systems.
How do you choose technology that will solve the challenges that Broadcast Technicians and Systems Integrators face today and also meet the operational and interoperable requirements of unknown future technology advances.
Distribution and broadcast technology is catching up to the network demands of 4K resolutions, and manufacturers have started making 8K screens. (See Gizmodo article on LG 8K screen at CES2015)
Serving the Broadcast Industry for over 15 years
Madison Technologies distributes smart commercial-grade audio visual equipment, products and solutions for broadcast, education, commercial, enterprise, entertainment venues – we work with smart brands and smart technologies to help our customers deliver mission-critical broadcast specific applications.
Whether it’s setting up a small rural broadcast studio, upgrading an entire broadcast facility or stepping into the exciting world of digital signage and streaming media; Madison’s professional Audio Visual and Broadcast specialists deliver technical expertise and quality products for your integrated solution.
Technologies and Solutions for the Broadcast Industry:
- IT/Network Infrastructure: End to end cabling and connectivity solutions for the broadcast environment, Pre-made cable assemblies, control and data cabling, DANTE products, accessories and cable management.
- Signal Distribution: Converters, processors, scalers, distribution amplifiers, USB and KVM distribution and extension, video extension and fibre optic transport systems for broadcast applications.
- Multicasting: Hubs, multi-viewers, splitters, video matrix and switchers.
- IPTV/IP/Broadband Video: Fibre optic transport systems.
- Streaming/Encoding/Webcasting: Mobile broadcast, HD-SDI PTZ Cameras.
The Brands that Broadcasters Trust